Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pleasure to meet you Nina

Nina,
It was lovely to meet you in New York and chat a little. I will be steadily connecting in the future and will search for the group on Facebook. Perhaps we can meet in tapped in as well, although I need to refresh my memory on how to do this. I picked up a lot of useful information at the conference, but I feel I missed even more. Jeff LeBow's Voicethread is interesting. I have to keep hunting. Your lovely invitation encourages me to keep at it.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Robert,
I also enjoyed meeting you in New York, and found your presentation on your program's wiki really interesting! It would be lovely if you could drop by Tapped In for a chat. We meet every Sunday between about 12-2 GMT (quite early for you!). Are you a member of Tapped In? It's best to register, although you can log in as a guest if you like. Just go to tappedin.org. You will need Java Runtime to participate in the chat. Most people find themselves in Reception upon logging in, which is where we congregate anyway, so finding us is easy. See you on April 13?