Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dinner Reservation

I just made a reservation for 10 at Pongsri Thai for Wed. Apr. 2 at 7:30. I think there are going to be more people, but there are just 7 of us signed up on the Yahoo Group database! I will be able to adjust the number up or down next week, but I hope the webheads will let me know if they are coming or not!

In the meantime, no one has stepped forward to make a reservation for Thursday night, even though I know that several people (including me) are planning to eat together--somewhere. The difficulty is that once we get to New York, it may not be easy to communicate. We are staying in different hotels, not everyone has a cell phone, and not everyone will have internet access. The only thing I can think of is to post notices somewhere at the EV.

People are starting to pack their bags... I know Rita is flying to Connecticut tomorrow, and I think Ronaldo is arriving in New York for some sightseeing this weekend. TESOL is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

That's right, Nina. I'm packing today, leaving tomorrow, and excited all the time!

There's so much I want to do that I think I'll be the visitor that never sleeps in the city that never sleeps.
=)

Nina Liakos said...

I wonder if you will be able to hop-on, hop-off the Water Taxi! (Welcome to the USA!)